ad

Friday, October 15, 2010

L5R - Phoenix Honor

After figuring out how to play Lion Honor I decided to try Phoenix Honor that would run a bit more similarly to the Lion Honor I have. For that I decided to try using Shrine of the Champions.

This deck needs quickly personalities that can defend later in the game. The deck needs a really quick start otherwise it gets really bad. Some temples and it should work. I got problem against Lion that can have more honor than I do at the beginning. Not being able to get a Favor can be a problem. But otherwise it seems to work. I can't imagine what it does against other honor decks. My lion build is capable of attacking and destroying provinces, my little Phoenixes not. Even though Houhou/Yojimbo + Sanzo x 2 works^^. Let's play with this deck for some time and see how it fares against other decks.

Phoenix Honor - Shrine of Champions
Dynasty deck: 40

3x Seiden Sanzo
3x Silver Mine
3x My Father's Shrine
3x Temple to Shinsei
1x Expandable Resources
1x Counting House
1x Travelling Peddler

1x Winter's Embrace
1x War of the Dark Fire
1x Emma-O's Guidance
2x Temple of Tsukune (will be replaced by some Promo Temple - Tek'tik'tir?? or something like that)

3x Isawa Kumai
2x Isawa Kyoko
1x Isawa Kyoko XP
1x Shiba Ningen XP3
3x Asako Misako (not sure of 3 of)
3x Asako Hoshimi
1x Isawa Mizuhiko
3x Houhou
1x Isawa Mitsuko
1x Daigotsu Oki
1x Otomo Seimi

Fate Deck:

3x Claw and Shell
3x Rout
3x Settling the homeless
3x Wall of Honor
3x Advanced Spellcraft
2x Blessings of the Sky
2x Discretionary Valor
3x Direct Approach
3x Final Duty
3x Hamstrung
3x Forewarning
3x Proper Deference
3x Reinforce the Gates
3x Unimpeachable Name

No comments:

Post a Comment