ad

Sunday, October 10, 2010

L5R - Lion Honor

I opened a Lion Starter few months ago and from that I tried to build a deck. At first it was a military deck, but usually it started winning by attaining 40 honor, so I started turning it into a honor deck. It stayed as a switch for a long time but later I decided not to mix it and try to maximize the honor gain. In the end I came up with this. (I have other decks, but this one took ages to build and still this is the deck I prefer the most)

The deck might have many problems I don't know about. I haven't played against dishonor nor any other honor deck so who knows how this deck would fare against them.

Anyway this deck is fun and I like it. For sure I will keep it^_^. Even though attacking with this deck becomes tricky. But still works and I can beat honor by turning into a military. Shunran and Senichi are good attackers^_~.

This deck does not use its stronghold much which might seem odd but well in the end it works well. From time to time I even use the ability but most of the time it something like stronghold being used once per game.
-------
Generally you buy paragon's with honor. You defend with the minimum you can and you either send home or kill. The primary aim is to gain honor in the battles though.


Lion Deathseeker/Paragon Honor - Venerable Plains of Ikoma
Dynasty deck: 41

1x Akodo's Guidance
1x Well-defended border

2x Hidden Entrance
3x Copper Mine
3x Barley Farm
3x Famous Bazaar
1x Traveling Peddler
2x Deeds and Words
1x Kitsune Den

3x Matsu Haruya
3x Akodo Senichi
3x Matsu Shunran
3x Matsu Ushio
3x Matsu Nishijo (might be replaced with Matsu Kinihara)
3x Matsu Yosa
3x Matsu Akuto
1x Akodo Ryozo
1x Matsu Benika
1x Daigotsu Oki

Fate Deck: 40

3x Stand Down
3x Paragon's Strength
3x Courtesy
3x Remember Their Valor
3x Reinforce the Gates
3x Wall of Honor
2x Forewarning (against New Order and Alter history...but um...)
1x Thriving Light
3x Outer Walls
3x I will not die alone!
3x Force of Spirit
3x Calm Before Death
3x Temporary Truce
3x Prayer for Guidance
1x Strength in Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment