ad

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow....


Yesterday I took a little walk across Prague and I have to say that I haven't enjoyed the nature (and the city) since a long time. Seeing all the trees covered in snow ... just beautiful. It made me look everywhere to spot things I would never have spotted before. I even went to check some places were caches are hidden. If I would have a camera I would take photos of some things that caught my eye. I have few photos on my cell phone (I might add them later) but those probably don't have a good quality and I couldn't take pictures of things that were a bit further from me.

Anyway today Maxx Unlimited song tried to wake me up at 5. At 5:20 I decided that's it's already time to get up and catch the bus. The walk to the bus station was another miracle. Everything covered in snow and lighted by the artificial lights. Still it looked nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment