ad

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Status Report

Well, since last Friday I'm in a really bad mood. A depression came, feeling down is not what I need right now at a time when I need to work on assignments and finish them. Tomorrow I need to hand in 3 assignments. I managed to somehow finalize 2 of them. The last one needs to be finished on Monday but after 3 days spend on searching images for my montages I just gave up. Not even my changes on the assignment proved to be of any good. I gave up and left for Prague to compete in All Common tournament in Magic: The Gathering. I build a deck from the cards I had on me at that time and counted to end up last in the tourney. (see later post)

One more week and the first semester of school is over, but I'm pretty nervous about my assignments. With depression like this and yeast starting to show up I can't concentrate and creativity is something I completely lack. I try to do my best but I simply can't do what I would want from me.

At the same time I'm still fighting the feeling I feel about Magic. I play a game and I feel like crying because it reminds me that in few weeks the game will never be the same. The game will change and all I treasured for 14 years will be gone. Now whenever I hear the sentence "damages on stack" I just feel like shedding a tear.

Wish me luck...I really need to submit those three assignments tomorrow and I also need to write a paper for Thursday. As the school system is down the whole weekend I don't even know the topics and I don't even know what is needed for the projects I finalized (that reminds me...I should note this on the Assignment cover sheet).

Also today after being completely angry because of my attempts at some better montages...I started it up In The Groove and played few songs. I played few 9 level songs getting slightly higher results than those on my groovestats. Later I tried some tens (Tension, Know Your Enemy) and some elevens (Infection, Robotix, Xuxa, July). I can still clear the songs no bar but I felt EVERY muscle in my body hurting. It was a fight with my own body and I even could not follow the arrows and concentrate on something like 'Fantastic' or 'Excellent'.

Next week I wish to start playing regularly. But who knows if it will come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment