ad

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Traditional Art vs Digital Art - My Story

I wanted to write a post about Traditional Art vs Digital Art because lately I had a small dispute with my father about it. That let me think quite a lot. Obviously there are many misconceptions about art in general and I was one of those blind people for 20 years. But since I like drawing and painting I never stopped doing that. It is unfortunate though that 20 years have passed and my skill is far from what I would wanted it to be. So here is some kind of recapitulation of my big adventure - drawing/painting and the message I would like to share.

Since the post got a bit out of hand I created a separate page for it. Here's the link ->

http://stsu.blogspot.cz/p/traditional-vs-digital-art-my-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment