ad

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Painting Exercise - Liliana Vess

Yesterday I wanted to do 2 things. Reinstall Magic Online and see if I still all my issues persist and reinstall my tablet drivers so I can paint/draw in my flat. I started with the first because I was tempted to play some BFZ draft. MODO was so nice that it did not even want to install. After only a third attempt I managed to get it working but I was welcomed by a message that events don't run due to some issues. So I tried my luck with Wacom drivers instead. I tried running the application and settings of the previous Tablet drivers and it did not want to run. After some troubles I managed to uninstall it and I downloaded the correct drivers (twice as big?). I installed them and waited for something bad to happen...well nothing really happened. So I restarted my computer to see if that would help. While Windows was loading the tablet started to work for a while and then the Windows Install Wizard or whatever tried to reinstall the device. You can't imagine the horror I felt! Anyway after two minutes of staring at this installer ... I opened Adobe Photoshop and tried few strokes...IT WORKED!

This also means that I can use Open Broadcaster Software to capture the process of me 'painting'. Since I'm not good at drawing in general it might not be worth watching...but I personally am quite interested in how such a process will look like.

Anyway here is Liliana Vess, an attempt at something looking like a human being...^_^. Now it is time to figure out how an eye looks like etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment