ad

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

When the server is down ...

We both downloaded Magic Duels and were looking forward the opportunity to go through the campaign and then play against each other. But few days in a row I came to our flat finding out that my game cannot connect to the server and that is why this happened.

Normally Magic Duels gives us the possibility to play against each other, each of us owning his/her cards while the power level being more or less the same (since having the same card pool available). But this time we couldn't play online so I decided to grab some cards so we can play 'offline'.

It was quite a change from our last 'duel' in which Karn, Silver Golem was pitted against The Mimeoplasm and it was either turn 3 combo kill from my side or Karn locking me (my mana base) by turn three.

I was doing silly plays and not really tried to win, but it was fun nonetheless...(I had to play my Mythic Rare! There has to be some kind of achievement for that, or not? There was one in the DotP games...)


No, my poor one toughness creatures!

No way, you have disperse?

The Guide was supposed to block the 6/4 Elemental.

Oops, I tapped wrong...no Disperse for me.

Death by laughter...

Death by Welking Terns

Mana flood-_-

Chandra's parents showed up...

Telling time...oops no lands

I'm not dead yet!

Mega block, expecting some pump spell.

This rare is even worse than I thought...

Our rares + best cards
after day 1 of Magic Duels

No comments:

Post a Comment