ad

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Najada Store

Last weekend Najada game store was moving to a new place near Jiriho z Podebrad (Ondrickova 14). I among others helped with moving the store. At 10am we started packing all the stuff, dismantling what could be dismantled etc. I have to say that after two weeks of epic fails and days that I'm glad are over this was an activity that actually felt worth doing.

After several hours we managed to fill one room with boxes full stuff and dismantled tables.

In the afternoon it was time to fit all that into a van. Miro was the one who had the great opportunity to play tetris with very big pieces^_^. One more person was helping him to arrange stuff and the rest of us was bringing all the stuff from the store to the van. As usual when the car was full there were still many many other things still in the store (with other furniture included)

When the van was loaded we seperated and all went to the new location. All of us was like 'wow'.

It was time to unload everything. I was starving by that time and it was my time to eat so I got a great Vietnamese food from nearby and ate most of it. Afterwards I tried to help as well. When everything was in the new place we had to wait till majority of the people would assemble (metal) shelves (max three people at once could work on one rack). I have to say good job to all those who participated because that was a really difficult task to do and it involved gloves and a hammer. (I also have cuts on my hands from that, the edges were pretty sharp). If someone would be listening to the sounds from the room he would wonder what the hell is going on. It sounded like someone was being tortured.

The most heavy items were drawers full of cards...

Assembly of the Najada's counter was very intricate thing as well I have to say....and the drawers were marked with coordinates (^_^).

New tables arrived and were also assembled (and many other things happened during that as well). They are pretty cool! We have a red zone now! (black zone...). There was so many things one could not even imagine that were needed to be done. And for that I admire all those who made that possible.

After all that running around with stuff my step counter was showing this number ->

No comments:

Post a Comment