ad

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jubeat on iphone

One of my Christmas presents was iphone 4s. My previous smartphone was stolen and from that moment on I decided not to bother actually getting a new phone. Why should I have it? People who call me or type me are either my family or Magic players both of which can communicate via different means. My father decided to get a new iphone for Christmas and thus probably my parents decided that I might appreciate his old iphone. I'm not a fan of Apple products but there are things I can actually appreciate on some of those products.

I have to say that setting up Apple ID and some of the iOS applications was already a nightmare of its own. I had to enter login and password so many times that I wonder how can someone actually forget his Apple ID and pwd. I admit that sometimes I was wondering if I should actually enter the same data...that I was asked to type x times before it already. And that's not everything each login actually meant two different emails that ended up in my mailbox (confirmation email and verification email). My mailbox already contains 15115 unread mails so these added to that...ok why not. At least I'll know if someone messes with my phone^^.

After finally setting some services and stuff I managed to install Garmin Connect (which was the reason why I was setting the phone at that time) and once again I was prompted for some info and login/password...I almost went crazy.

After this I moved around some app icons so I would have calculator and camera on the first screen etc. I downloaded some applications later on..those I would most probably use - Facebook and File Manager (actually bought that but I'm not sure if it was worth it, anyway connecting to the phone via webserver is something I actually understand - I used itunes if I remember correctly to get some data from my mother's ipad and that's something I don't want to do again). I also downloaded Magic: The Gathering rules because that's one of the things I actually missed (during the time without a smartphone or any kind of 'smart' device) and some games SolForge, Jewel Galaxy and Jukebeat. I also tried the camera and I was surprised that the photos are actually of a good quality (or well of way better quality than I expected). Now I can bother you guys with photos of anything that I find interesting^_^ hehe

During the last day of the 2014 year I managed to download majority of the Jukebeat songs (KONAMI original songs I mean...) so now I have a music game I can actually play during the night not waking up everyone in the building (because IIDX and PNM arcade style controllers are really loud!! need to see how much calories I 'possibly' burn while playing those games^^).

I decided to take a video of Jubeat on iphone. I thought that it might be at least a bit interesting to see but in the end it seems rather boring^_^... I played the game for the first time on iphone so I wasn't really sure how to approach playing the game. Certainly in a different way than on a bigger controller. (next time I'll figure that out)

No comments:

Post a Comment