ad

Monday, May 26, 2014

Photo of the Day - Magic the Gathering Orders

From time to time some players stare at an order being prepared at the LGS and don't understand how someone can order this or that. They do not realize that majority of orders contain really crappy cards or things a competitive player does not really need. I myself sometimes wonder what some people do with the cards they order from me because I can't really see anything playable in the orders. So when I start getting orders that are similar I'm surprised (for example there is a Bx Heroic deck based around Agent of Erebos or defensive UB mill - for type2, bogle orders are also more common for modern etc...).

So here are two photos of two different orders I processed today. Both of value 30EUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment