ad

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jubeat Plus on Android

Few days ago my computer died and I still don't know if it will be working once again or not. To ease my work (and typing) I was offered that I can use my friend's tablet for the time being.

I set it up and started using it. First I needed to turn off the crazy auto-correct. With it turned on I was unable to write a single sentence correctly. My typing might not be perfect but at least it is faster (typing html tags is a pain). Then there wasn't much to do except install some apps.

Today around midnight I decided to download something I could watch. In the meantime an idea came to my mind....there was some kind of Jubeat release for Xperia devices. I decided to download it and encountered my first problem.

So I started wondering about how to solve this problem...rooting without a Windows machine seemed kind of impossible but on the otherhand this thing is capable of quite a lot.

After quite some time I managed to download Jubeat Plus and install it. Another problem arose. (Oops I forgot to take a pic...I did the screenshot on my cellphone). Anyway after even more time in which I tried to figure out where .obb files go (that wasn't the only problem, I had it right soon) I finally could see the white KONAMI and BEMANI screen.

As usual the app is free and contains three free songs. One of them being CanCan - my favorite. Song packs are available for purchase via the game itself and cost ¥500 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment