ad

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Photo of the Day - Jund in Top Deck Mode

Today I participated in local Legacy tournament. After a first round in which I was killed by Elves pretty fast I was matched against Enchantress player. My first hand did not have any lands. Second hand was similar. Third mulligan did not help either...so I kept a hand with 2 Deathrite Shamans, Liliana of the Veil and Bayou. I played Bayou on turn 1 and Deathrite Shaman. On T2 I top decked Badlands so I played another Shaman and attacked. On T3 I drew Wasteland. So I played Liliana of the Veil and let my opponent discard. He played Sterling Grove and used it to find Oblivion Ring. Too bad^^. I drew a land but still could attack for 2. Later another Shaman followed. 3 damage per turn? Seemed quite ok. When my opponent was down to 6 he tutored Rest in Peace and played it rendering my Shamans useless. I cracked my fetch land and got some dual land. On my top deck? Hymn to Tourach (before shuffling there was Lightning Bolt). I played it to see if my opponent's last card was Helm of Obedience. It was it. I tapped my shamans and passed the turn. My opponent drew Argothian Enchantress - nice little blocker^^. I top decked Bloodbraid Elf that cascaded into Lightning Bolt^_^. Poor opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment