ad

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[EE] Kyuden Kitsune revisited - Honor this time

I went through some cards and created a draft of KKexp honor. I ignored cards many cards so I still have to see if there are some good cards in previous editions.

I played with it today against EE legal deck and it was quite fun. I had problems with distinguishing what token is what and what which token does, but otherwise it felt good^^. If I would manage to win one battle everything would be fine. With some tweaks this is going to work for sure.

I'm missing a personality (actually two in dynasty) and I haven't gone through the fate cards much yet.

Kyuden Kitsune XP
Kyuden Kitsune Xp
1x Border Keep Exp
1x Bamboo Harvesters Exp

Dynasty: ??
3x Kobune Port
3x Merchant Atoll
3x Ageless Shrine
2x Temple of Hotei
1x Temple of Gisei Toshi
1x Traveling Peddler
2x Overgrown Grove
1x Naoharu's Gift
1x Ebisu's Honesty
1x Willing Spirits

3x Kitsune Kohaki
3x Kitsune Gina
3x Kitsune Denhei
3x Kitsune Tokoru
3x Moshi Tomeno
1x Kitsune Ohsuki
1x Kitsune Hisano
3x Shakash

Fate: ??
3x Entrenched Position
3x Sundering Strike
3x Pearls and Spirits
3x Seeking the Way
3x Wall of Honor
3x Obscuring Pathways
3x Unpeachable Name
3x Duels of Serpents
3x Consecration
3x The Mountain's Power
1x A Game of Dice
2x Capturing the Soul
2x Chikushudo Trickery
3x Great Sacrifice


Cards in consideration

Warded Path
Surprise Attack
Hanabi
Pearl of Rage
Rage of the Spirits
Taming the Beast
Earth Flows
Fury of a mob

I'll try to figure out if defending and trying to divide my opponent's army will work if not I'll play more cards that can do something in actual battle. I have to review Reckless Rush and Sundering Strike. Both cards are awesome but I'll try to figure out if there are other ways more suited for my nonhumans and shugenjas.

Also thinking about Indomitable Home...if clan holdings won't be reprinted I'm going to play this.

No comments:

Post a Comment