ad

Friday, July 16, 2010

Discard/dreams?

I started to think about a deck for our next Extended casual tournament and I wanted to try a BR discard deck now that we have "megrim" for 1B and drawing cards in form of Temple Bell. Dark Tutelage also caught my eye and I wanted to try it.

BR Discard
4x Liliana's Caress
4x Rotting Rats
4x Liliana's Specter
4x Blightning
4x Burning Inquiry
2x Temple Bell
2x Dark Tutelage
4x Lightning Bolt (not sure of this)
3x Terminate
3x Sign in Blood
3x Underworld Dreams (antijace^^ but well not sure of this card yet)/3x Nyxathid (usually does nothing...)
2x Earthquake (not sure about MD)
---
As for lands I have 4x Dragonskull summit and 4x Graven Cairns. Lavaclaw reaches seems to be slowing me down a lot. But I can try to give it a second chance.

We will see what this deck can do and what it needs more and what less (if I continue playing with it).

What is in consideration...

Inquisition of Kozilek
Duress
more card draw
leyline of the void
or even megrim or two (forget this)?

hm suffer the past does not seem bad^_^ either.

No comments:

Post a Comment