ad

Thursday, July 2, 2009

WoW Raid #1 - Molten Core

Today I had the chance to play WoW TCG and well...

I thought that someone would explain me the rules of the game before letting me play it but as it seems the person considered that not necessary. In the end he was right about that^_^. I grasped the rules fast as it is similar to Magic: The Gathering. There are things that are different though.

One of them being the damages not going on stack (and there were few situations were I was actually swearing about not being able to deal damage + do something more). There's no life total of the player as the player is represented by a hero that has his own life total and ability. Instead of lands you've got resources here - be it either a quest card that can be fulfilled or a face down card you decide to use as a resource rather than what it normally does. There's not one attack phase but many of them. Each creature (allies and um what else?) can attack and these creatures attack one by one. One more confusing thing for me is that there are Abilities that can be played both as instants and sorceries but as enchantments (permanents) as well ...so erm..quite confusing for a MtG player.

That's about it I guess? We played a Molten Core raid after few 1-on-1 games and managed to get to boss no.7 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. tady se jasně ukázalo kdo má talent na karetní hry - vyhrát s deckem kterej neznáš ve hře kterou neumíš... no LoL :-D

    ReplyDelete