ad

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finnish Tour

Today Finnish Fire Tour concert was held in Prague's Retro Music Hall.
Four Finnish folk metal bands were present - Falchion, Kivimetsän Druidi, Battlelore and Korpiklaani. Most of the people came there to see/hear Korpiklaani live (me too^_^). This time it was the seventh time that Korpiklaani came to the Czech Republic.

Falchion was first on stage and they played some death metal songs, later on adding folk metal songs. The songs were relatively slow and not really that interesting in my point of view. But I have to say that I was amazed by their guitar solos. It was also for the first time could see someone playing solos from 2-3 m distance (live). I won't forget this...

After that, Kivimetsän Druidi came. This meant that those who fell asleep during the first bands' performance woke up quite fast as the speed of the songs was much higher than of Falchion.

Battlelore showed us also two different kind of styles, one being folk metal and the other one I couldn't really place but liked it a lot. I did not expect anything like that at this concert.

At midnight the long awaited Korpiklaani got on the stage. Their performace was good as usual, a lot of energy in it and you could see that people really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment